- All applications must be submitted via the Internet.
※Please call us to check our stock if you would like to order later than 3 business days before leaving for Japan. (02) 9264 9601 (From Australia)
- The application must be submitted no less than 3 business days before the rental agreement is required to commence.
- Once your application has been submitted to will receive confirmation of charges.
- The rental fees are paid at the time the application is submitted.
- Credit card is the only acceptable form of payment.
- Initial settlement advice will be emailed once credit card transactions are complete.
- Please contact us should the initial settlement advice not come through, via the Inquiry Form or on (02) 9264 9601 (From Australia)
- You can pick up your device at select airport counters (See Pickup & Return).
- Please be prepared to show;
1. Your passport or other identification,
2. The receipt: This will be sent to you by e-mail. (If you will not have received it, please contact us.)
- Returns are only accepted at select airport counters (See Pickup & Return).
- Please make sure that you turn off the device on the final day of your rental period. If you use (send/receive e-mails or make/receive calls) after the final day, you will incur a late fee at $5.00 (excl. GST) per day.
- Once we receive and inspect your device, we will bill any additional costs incurred due to damage or loss as well as any extended rental periods separately.
- You will be emailed a final settlement advice which shall be made by credit card.